[jboss-user] [IronJacamar] - get the list of deployed resource adapters and it's config properties, Jboss AS 7.1.1.Final

Nabeel Ahmed do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 7 05:24:18 EST 2012

Nabeel Ahmed [https://community.jboss.org/people/mr.bee] created the discussion

"get the list of deployed resource adapters and it's config properties, Jboss AS 7.1.1.Final"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/775300#775300

Is it possible to get the list of deployed resource adapters and load it's config properties by reading the *-ra.xml file?

I want to create a desktop application which have to show the list of deployed resource adapters and it's requried config properties then user can create connection definitions into it.

I am looking into ironjacamar api, trying to make a sample, but unable to find a way to connect with my local Jboss and get the resource adapters.

Any help or sample code?

regards,
Nabeel Ahmed

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]