[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Setting process variable in script task using BPM standard method

new-comer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 7 11:12:43 EST 2012

new-comer [https://community.jboss.org/people/new-comer] created the discussion

"Re: Setting process variable in script task using BPM standard method"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/775386#775386

Thanks for replying.

In my case, I have a few paralleled human tasks to do review job, let's say I have 3 review tasks, and the end result will be based on the 3 reviewers' feedback, for each reviewer's feedback, I use dataoutput mapping set back to one process variable, and when all 3 review task is finished, I need to base on the 3 feedbacks to decide if the job is passed review or not, the reason is that we have a  percentage, let's say 60% or higher, we think the review is OK, in this case, there will be 2 or 3 review tasks give OK. and this does not need any human involvment, only a calculation based on the result of the 3 review tasks. Based on the pass percentage, the work will be passed to next step or rejected to the work submitter.

Hope it explains what I need to do.

If script task should not be used for this scenario, do you have a better suggestion how to do it?

Thanks.