[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Jbpm 5.4cr Multiple instance with sub-process failed to continue

blazob b do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 8 00:49:37 EST 2012

blazob b [https://community.jboss.org/people/blazob] created the discussion

"Jbpm 5.4cr Multiple instance with sub-process failed to continue"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/775477#775477

Hi,

I use jbpm 5.4cr.  I have problem with process A having multiple instance node containing sub-process.

1. When I use sub-process B with *no* human task nodes everything is ok. Sub-process B (multiple instances) is executed and after end of B is reached,main process A continues to execute.
2. If process C containing human task is used instead of B, I have problem. Process C (multiple instances) executes ok, but control is never returned to process A. End task in C is terminating correctly all instances of C.

Any suggestions please...