[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: BIRT Integration-Cannot find the ODA dataSource extension (org.jboss.tools.birt.oda)

Boris Kalchev do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 8 11:06:20 EST 2012

Boris Kalchev [https://community.jboss.org/people/boris.kalchev] created the discussion

"Re: BIRT Integration-Cannot find the ODA dataSource extension (org.jboss.tools.birt.oda)"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/775589#775589

Hello,

I have a problem with this jar. The problem is that we use Hibernate 4, which has a slightly changed SessionFactoryImplementor (moved from org.hibernate.engine to org.hibernate.engine.spi.), so I get exception:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/hibernate/engine/SessionFactoryImplementor
               at org.jboss.tools.birt.oda.impl.HibernateConnection.open(HibernateConnection.java:49)
               at org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.oda.consumer.helper.OdaConnection.open(OdaConnection.java:250)

Do you have any idea, how can I solve this? Is there a version that works with Hibernate 4.0?

Best Regards,
Boris

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]