[jboss-user] [jBPM] - saving params in process and task when task is complete

franco80 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Nov 12 09:53:52 EST 2012

franco80 [https://community.jboss.org/people/franco80] created the discussion

"saving params in process and task when task is complete"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/776014#776014

Hello all !

when params are saveing when process start is ok, I see in table VariableInstanceLog, example decisionInfoMap, and when I get the variable for example:

StatefulKnowledgeSession ksession = JbpmAPIUtil.getSession();
WorkflowProcessInstance pi = (WorkflowProcessInstance) ksession
                .getProcessInstance(pid);
return pi.getVariable(key);

I see that variable,

but when I'm adding other variable for example:

StatefulKnowledgeSession ksession = JbpmAPIUtil.getSession();
WorkflowProcessInstance pi = (WorkflowProcessInstance) ksession
                .getProcessInstance(pid);
pi.setVariable(key, value);

nothing is save in VariableInstanceLog table

how to save variables properly ?

second question is how to get process context ?

regars