[jboss-user] [jBPM] - What is the use of Attachment/BooleanExpression/SubTaskStrategy tables in JBPM Database?

Thomas Setiabudi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 13 01:37:53 EST 2012

Thomas Setiabudi [https://community.jboss.org/people/thomas.setiabudi] created the discussion

"What is the use of Attachment/BooleanExpression/SubTaskStrategy tables in JBPM Database?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/776135#776135

Hi,

We have been using JBPM5.3 with MS SQL Server 2008 Database for a while now,

When we look at our DB Tables, some tables is never used like Attachment, BooleanExpression, SubTaskStrategy, etc.

What are the function of these tables?

Is there any documentation that explain when these tables is used?

Any help is appreciated.

Best Regards,
Thomas Setiabudi