[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Building the jBPM-Console-NG and Form-Builder-NG

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 13 03:07:41 EST 2012

Mauricio Salatino [https://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] commented on the document

"Building the jBPM-Console-NG and Form-Builder-NG"

To view all comments on this document, visit: https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-47828#comment-11122

Hi Thomas,
The jBPM Console Ng is a new initiative to create a user oriented set of tools to interact with their processes and human tasks.
It is not being distributed or released yet, we are in the initial development stage.
All the services that this new console is using are based on CDI, which means that you can directly inject your services inside your application instead of using REST. But it is also in our TODO list to expose all the services via REST and JMS using Switchayard/Camel.

Cheers