[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Have a good CDI architecture to use JBPM5

Sandra Renaud do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 14 03:36:37 EST 2012

Sandra Renaud [https://community.jboss.org/people/joploya] created the discussion

"Re: Have a good CDI architecture to use JBPM5"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/776380#776380

Hello Mauricio,

About jpa1, I should make an error,but I say you use jpa1 because of the file : +jbpm-services\jbpm-human-task-services\src\main\resources\META-INF\Taskorm.xml+
wich start with :
<entity-mappings xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/orm"
               xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/orm orm_1_0.xsd"
               version="1.0">

And the file +jbpm-services\jbpm-human-task-services\src\test\resources\META-INF\persistence.xml+
<persistence version="1.0"
             xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence"
             xmlns:orm="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/orm"
  xsi:schemaLocation="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/persistence_1_0.xsd http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/orm http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/persistence/orm_1_0.xsd">

About the persistence units :

I can't have a unique persistence unit, if human task persistence is manage inside my application. Indeed, I have a lot of mapping objects dedicated to the application that are saved in a database. And I have another database dedicated to jbpm mapping. I don't know for the moment how I will do that without the web service.

Regards,