[jboss-user] [jBPM] - how to create a web application that reads the available processes

daniel echalar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 14 21:58:23 EST 2012

daniel echalar [https://community.jboss.org/people/dany171] created the discussion

"how to create a web application that reads the available processes"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/776590#776590

Hi,
I'm kind new in jbpm and java web applications
I need information to configure a web application project using maven, that let me create a web application that reads and show me the processes list, and allow me to instantiate them and fill forms for user tasks.
Please, could anybody give me guidelines or tutorials, so I can get that configuration.

Thanks