[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - Getting Remote Channel Error

Yougal Bisht do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Nov 20 00:05:08 EST 2012

Yougal Bisht [https://community.jboss.org/people/yougal.bisht] created the discussion

"Getting Remote Channel Error"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/777301#777301

Hello

I have recently started using JBOSS AS7.1.1, Here is what my requirement is:

I have two jboss installation in Amazon Cloud on with say IP1 and other say IP2 both machines haves JBOSS installed.
Now on one machine I puch JMS messages in JBOSS-1 and the other JBOSS-2 server acts as a client of JBOSS-1.
Both server start But I am able to puch message in JBOSS-1 but not read from remote factory of JBOSS-2. port 4447,8080,5445 in open on all IP's in AMAZON. Also I have made <interface name="public"> as <any-address>.

I have jboss-client.jar in my web-app web-inf/lib folder.

One thing more, When the JBOSS-2 starts it connects to JBOSS-1 Remote Connection JNDI as when I change it to some other name it give namming exception

Please let me know what extra need to be done or what am I doing wrong.

Regards,
Yougal.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]