[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: BPM console not showing up the process instances

Nandeesh Narayana do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 21 09:06:11 EST 2012

Nandeesh Narayana [https://community.jboss.org/people/nandeesh.ln] created the discussion

"Re: BPM console not showing up the process instances"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/777729#777729

Hi Ravi,
I am having same kind of issue. I am using soa-p5.3 server and trying to make a call between jboss esb and jbpm5. I tried quickstart example i,e bpm5processor and it is working.
But this example won't tell how to deploy sample.bpmn process in soa-p5.3 server. I am not able to deploy through jbpm-console because it will look only for process-definition.xml.
Can you please let me know how did you deployed the process, so it came up in jbpm-console.
Appreciate your quick help in this regard.

Thanks
Nandeesh