[jboss-user] [jBPM] - MetaData tags in eclipse plugin for 5.3

Simon Clerck do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 21 13:33:35 EST 2012

Simon Clerck [https://community.jboss.org/people/sclerck] created the discussion

"MetaData tags in eclipse plugin for 5.3"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/777790#777790

Hi,
I'm using the eclipse plugin 5.3.2.Final (org.drools.eclipse) to create bpmn workflows. For all nodes, the editor allows the metadata to be edited directly. I would like to add some additional metadata tags. Even though I can do this in the editor, that content is lost. Looking into the code, i can't see how arbitary metadata is stored into a .bpmn file.
This functionality was available under Drools Flow.

Can you please advise if it's still available? If it's not, is it possible to add directly to the bpmn?

Thanks,
Simon