[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to undo or redo human task in a process instance?

Thomas Setiabudi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Nov 22 00:42:19 EST 2012

Thomas Setiabudi [https://community.jboss.org/people/thomas.setiabudi] created the discussion

"How to undo or redo human task in a process instance?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/777860#777860

Hi,

in a process instance, is it possible to undo or redo human task without stopping the process instance?

Lets say if we have two sequential human task, human task A, then human task B.

After user completes human task A, and before human task B is complete, how do we provide a feature for user to undo or to redo human task A?

Regards,
Thomas Setiabudi