[jboss-user] [IronJacamar] - ¿Number of threads of JCA WorkManager in AS7?

ignacio marrero do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Nov 24 14:29:48 EST 2012

ignacio marrero [https://community.jboss.org/people/ignacio.marrero] created the discussion

"¿Number of threads of JCA WorkManager in AS7?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/778194#778194

We are doing some performance tests of our application (REST API with Mysql) and find that with independency of the concurrency (no matters if we have 50 clients or only 3) the JCA subsystem uses only 2 threads. This brings into a bottleneck in the case of high concurrency as many DB requests are enqueued within the same JCA worker.

Our configuration is:

* CentOS 6, X64_86
* AS7.1
* 2 stateless balanced jboss nodes
* Standalone.xml (please refer to  https://gist.github.com/4140899 https://gist.github.com/4140899)
* NDB MySQL cluster with two nodes and maxconnections=150 per node

¿how can i increase de number of JCA threads? ¿why iraonjacamar instantiates only 2 threads?

any help will be apreciated

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]