[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Is it possible to create task with multiple groupId constraint?

Thomas Setiabudi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 28 04:28:50 EST 2012

Thomas Setiabudi [https://community.jboss.org/people/thomas.setiabudi] created the discussion

"Re: Is it possible to create task with multiple groupId constraint?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/778799#778799

Hi,

Thank you Maciej we will consider that solution.

The situation is more complex since we have many applications, each application maintain their own user grouping in their own Database.

But all these applications uses one JBPM, so when we need to get a user's group task list, we need to get the top level groups from a lot of databases.

will keep trying.

Regards,
Thomas Setiabudi