[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM web designer: Can I create collaboration diagram?

Tihomir Surdilovic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 28 09:30:15 EST 2012

Tihomir Surdilovic [https://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM web designer: Can I create collaboration diagram?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/778890#778890

Focus is on being to create executable business processes in the jBPM runtime and we already have and continue to add in many useful features for business users around that, such as process and task form editors, guided property editors, process simulation, visual validations etc etc.
Currently we are not planning to add collaboration in the near future, however community contributions/help would speed it up.