[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Jboss Guvnor JBPMN process variable

priyag gupta do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Nov 28 13:34:43 EST 2012

priyag gupta [https://community.jboss.org/people/priyag] created the discussion

"Re: Jboss Guvnor JBPMN process variable"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/778974#778974

Thanks. This link is very useful. Now I have 2 more doubts:

1. We defined process variables which was used on form. This is fine. But for user workstep do we need to define again the variables in DataInputset and DataOutputset or do we have selection wizard available for these field from process variables.

2. Apart from defining variables in designer (as shown in above demo) if I have already uploaded a POJO model and set it in my working set, can I use these variables in form? How to do this? Is there some demo or document available for doing so?