[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Process Inference

Mauricio Salatino do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 3 15:40:38 EDT 2012

Mauricio Salatino [https://community.jboss.org/people/salaboy21] created the discussion

"Re: Process Inference"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/763039#763039

Julio, right now we don't have any machine learning algorithm associated with the Process engine, but the whole idea is more than interesting. If you are going to spend time reasearching about this, I suggest you that try to contrast the learning process with the process of business users writing rules. As you mention, the company may have tons of documents, but there are always experts that can define how each of those documents are handled. If you have access to those experts and teach them how to write rules, the system doesn't need to learn anything. But in any way I'm descarting the machine learning stuff, I've always wanted to contribute with something like that, but I never had time to reasearch in that direction.

Cheers