[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Tasks Assigned to Groups Not Found

Marcio Dantas do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 3 20:02:46 EDT 2012

Marcio Dantas [https://community.jboss.org/people/marcio.dantas] created the discussion

"Re: Tasks Assigned to Groups Not Found"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/763074#763074

Guys,

in the "New' query above there's a cartesian product that brought me incorrect results.

Below, I change the query to use a left join.

select
     new org.jbpm.task.query.TaskSummary(
     t.id,
     t.taskData.processInstanceId,
     name.text,
     subject.text,
     description.text,
     t.taskData.status,
     t.priority,
     t.taskData.skipable,
     owner,
     creator,
     t.taskData.createdOn,
     t.taskData.activationTime,
     t.taskData.expirationTime)
from
    Task t
    left join t.taskData.createdBy as creator
    left join t.taskData.actualOwner as owner
    left join t.subjects as subject
    left join t.descriptions as description
    left join t.names as name
    left join t.peopleAssignments.potentialOwners potentialOwners
where
    ( potentialOwners.id = :userId or potentialOwners.id in (:groupIds) ) and
    (
    name.language = :language
    or t.names.size = 0
    ) and
    (
    subject.language = :language
    or t.subjects.size = 0
    ) and
    (
    description.language = :language
    or t.descriptions.size = 0
    ) and
    t.taskData.status in ('Created', 'Ready', 'Reserved', 'InProgress', 'Suspended') and
    t.taskData.expirationTime is null