[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: JBossWS 4.0.2 and AS 7.1.1 WS-Security Sign and Encrypt Test Problem

Alessio Soldano do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 4 04:31:58 EDT 2012

Alessio Soldano [https://community.jboss.org/people/asoldano] created the discussion

"Re: JBossWS 4.0.2 and AS 7.1.1 WS-Security Sign and Encrypt Test Problem"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/763126#763126

I can't say a lot from the wireshark image you posted, as that does not show the actual soap body contents (the signature and encrypted stuff should be in there if provided). Anyway, I still assume the ws-security (signature, etc) stuff is missing in there and I believe the reason is that while you're properly setting the apache cxf properties in the message context, the client is running using the JAXWS RI (see com.sun.xml.internal... in the client stacktrace), while you should be using the JBossWS / Apache CXF client. Please double check you're properly setting the classpath to have the jaxws provider from JBossWS-CXF resolved; consider setting the java.endorsed.dirs to a folder containing the jaxws 2.2 api jar and the jbossws-cxf-factories jar.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]