[jboss-user] [Snowdrop] - Re: JBoss 6 + Snowdrop2 + Red5

Nico Nico do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 4 14:24:47 EDT 2012

Nico Nico [https://community.jboss.org/people/zenzei2k] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss 6 + Snowdrop2 + Red5"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/763307#763307

Thanks Bruno for the quick answer!

One question maybe you know, I manage to deploy your ear in Jboss 7.1.x  and don't see errors on startup.
The demos start, but it seems not to do anything. For example If open two chat clients, no matter what I type, they "texts" didn't seem to reach the server. Or in the shared ball demo, when moving the ball in one client, the other client doesn't seem to reflect the change.

When running the "port tests" demo, only working ports are RTMP default and RTMPT default, all others says "Failed". Maybe has something to with that?

Thanks in advance!

Start a new discussion in Snowdrop at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2082]