[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JBoss Messaging - how to clean delivered message in DB

Justin Bertram do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 4 15:13:09 EDT 2012

Justin Bertram [https://community.jboss.org/people/jbertram] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss Messaging - how to clean delivered message in DB"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/763317#763317

I'm not clear on what you're talking about.  It appears to me that you are talking about something to do with JBoss ESB and not with JBoss Messaging.  Are you sure you're in the right forum?  The JBoss ESB forum is  https://community.jboss.org/community/jbossesb?view=discussions here.

If you believe you are in the right forum please clarify.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]