[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Clustered JBoss 4 bridge to connect to HornetQ

Stephan Naecker do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 5 09:34:30 EDT 2012

Stephan Naecker [https://community.jboss.org/people/Hummelbeine] created the discussion

"Clustered JBoss 4 bridge to connect to HornetQ"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/763493#763493

Hello everybody,

this is my case:

A clustered JBoss 4.2.3 with a bridge (inside a SAR) and a XAConnectionFactory (inside a separate SAR) connecting to a remote HornetQ server. Everything is fine... nearly... but the clustered JBoss has 9 nodes and so I get 9 bridges which receive a single message from HornetQ resulting in 9 messages on my topic inside the JBoss cluster.

It tried to fix that problem by moving the two SARs into deploy-hasingleton. But then a NameNotFoundException occured telling me that the XAConnectionFactory is not available anymore. I'm sorry, I don't have the stack trace.

I'm not really familiar with JBoss... Is there anything further I have to do, when deploying SARs to deploy-hasingleton?

Stephan

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]