[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM Timer usage

Leo C do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 8 11:49:27 EDT 2012

Leo C [https://community.jboss.org/people/koorio] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM Timer usage"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/763736#763736

Hello guys, I really need some help here  :(
I still can't understand how to set up timer events, like: what to write in the properties, where to put the .xml file and if it needs to be named like the .bpmn file, and how to make the timer or the signal event be part of the task (like leaf-xue made for user2 task with a timer).
Please, really can't figure it out by myself, I've searched on google but found nothing useful for this situation!  :(
Thanks all,
regards
Leo