[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - jboss tools and indigo and icefaces

Jose Cruz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 10 10:53:19 EDT 2012

Jose Cruz [https://community.jboss.org/people/joselopesdacruz] created the discussion

"jboss tools and indigo and icefaces"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/764132#764132

Hello,

I'm in a processo to migrate weblogic applications to jboss 7.1. In my eclipse indigo I've installed jboss tools. After the instalation, eclipse doesnt show any errors for applications with icefaces. I'm putting this questions in this forum because it was just after the jboss tools installation.

Sequence I've used:

1. new eclipse indigo (icefaces application shows errors)
2. subclipse (icefaces application shows errors)
3. icefaces plug-in (icefaces application shows errors)
4. jboss tools - application shows no errors of any kind, event if I write "açoskdjfaçlsjkdfçaslk!" in the java code!!!

thanks,
José Cruz

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]