[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Problems removing CDI support from project

hd0815 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 12 03:55:28 EDT 2012

hd0815 [https://community.jboss.org/people/hd0815] created the discussion

"Re: Problems removing CDI support from project"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/764511#764511

Hi,

I did the following tests:

perform a clean via Project --> Clean.

Under Eclipse Juno with latest updates and the latest development release of JBoss Tool for Juno:
(a) clean: 5 sec
(b) CDI Builder: 55 sec
(c) compile: 1 min 5 sec
(d) JBoss KnowledgeBaseBuilder: 1 min 20 sec
(e) CDI Builder (again): 16 min 30 sec
(f) compile (again): 20 sec

total time: 20 min 15 sec

Under latest JBoss DevStudio 6.0.0 Alpha 2
(a) clean: 15 sec
(b) copy resources: 1 min 35 sec
(c) compile: 45 sec
(d) CDI Builder: 10 sec

total time: 2 min 45 sec

The validators are not relevant for this project because the project doesn't use CDI nor EL as I already mentioned.

I realized that the eclipse version of JBoss Tools is using a lot more RAM or at least releases the RAM not so frequently.

HTH

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]