[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Problems removing CDI support from project

hd0815 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 12 04:44:37 EDT 2012

hd0815 [https://community.jboss.org/people/hd0815] created the discussion

"Re: Problems removing CDI support from project"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/764518#764518

In the Eclipse Juno configuration I only changed some vm parameters like xms and xmx. Here is the part that is relevant:
--launcher.XXMaxPermSize
256m
-vmargs
-Xms128m
-Xmx2048m

In JBoss DevStudio I didn't change anything as I didn't find an eclipse.ini file and didn't want to mess around with other files.

In our projects we have the following structure:

ProjectA (the porject I made the performance tests on) --> depends on Project B
Project C (which uses CDI) --> depends on Project B
Project D (which uses CDI and EL) --> depends Project C

We had CDI usage in Project B but completly moved it to Project C. Maybe the CDI support for Project B stayed and this is why Project A also had it. I removed CDI support for the projects A and B (after this test) manually.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]