[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Problems removing CDI support from project

hd0815 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Oct 12 05:05:14 EDT 2012

hd0815 [https://community.jboss.org/people/hd0815] created the discussion

"Re: Problems removing CDI support from project"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/764523#764523

I had the same problem with -Xms configured at 2048m also. I tried a lot of configurations in my eclipse.ini but nothing really changed something. I tried the experimental GC from JDK 1.6. I tried setting MaxPermGenSize to 512m and so on.

Therefore I don't think that this is the problem.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]