[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Alpha2 sporadic deployment problems

Jesper Skov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 15 10:01:04 EDT 2012

Jesper Skov [https://community.jboss.org/people/jskovjyskebankdk] created the discussion

"Alpha2 sporadic deployment problems"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/764826#764826

We see sporadic deployment problems with Alpha2 on JunoSR1 (on XP), deploying to EAP5.1.1.

Nothing in the logs that appears related. Deployments just stop working.

We'll be reverting to Alpha1 where the problem did not appear.
(we only used Alpha1 shortly, so switching to use it may just reveal it to also be broken.)

I'll post more information when I get some feedback from the developers.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]