[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Set url as soap:address in JBoss EAP6

wolowizard do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 16 07:39:46 EDT 2012

wolowizard [https://community.jboss.org/people/wolowizard] created the discussion

"Set url as soap:address in JBoss EAP6"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/765028#765028

Hi.

This question seems to be asked several times, but it is hard to find an answer to how this is properly done. I appologise if this is answered before, but I can't seem to find exactly what I am after

I would like to set an url (mycompany.com) as the soap:address in my wsdl:
<wsdl:service name="MyService">
     <wsdl:port binding="tns:MyServiceSoapBinding" name="MyServicePort">
        <soap:address location=" http://mycompany.com/myservice http://mycompany.com/myservice"/>
    </wsdl:port>
</wsdl:service>

I know that an IP can be set through the use of the "jboss.bind.address" and the -b startup param.

And in older versions of JBoss, it could be set using "jbossws.deployer/META-INF/jboss-beans.xml"

But I can't seem to locate the jboss-beans.xml-file on eap 6 (or jboss 7 for that matter).

Is it possible to somehow configure jboss/add something to deployment that would allow me to have an url as soap:address location?

Thanks in advance.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]