[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to copy timer events between sessions

tmag do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 16 11:45:08 EDT 2012

tmag [https://community.jboss.org/people/tmag] created the discussion

"Re: How to copy timer events between sessions"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/765085#765085

For our process flow - Do we need a new session for each request? or can use one single session?

>From this thread  https://community.jboss.org/thread/168837 https://community.jboss.org/thread/168837 -

*+"Regarding the timers, the easiest solution is probably just to copy any existing timers to the centralized timer session after executing a command on the session.  Alternatively, you could register a custom timer manager that does not register the timer locally but always registers timers remotely (as well)".+*

How to do either one of this? Could you please point me to any samples?*+
+*