[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - JBoss Tools 4 Alpha 2 - Stacks, OpenShift SSH, Hibernate Tools, Forge Debug and more...

Fabricio Lemos do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 17 09:28:34 EDT 2012

Fabricio Lemos [https://community.jboss.org/people/fabricio.lemos] commented on

"JBoss Tools 4 Alpha 2 - Stacks, OpenShift SSH, Hibernate Tools, Forge Debug and more..."

To view all comments on this blog post, visit: https://community.jboss.org/community/tools/blog/2012/10/09/jboss-tools-4-alpha-2#comment-10940

Thanks for your help.

Denis, I also can see the content for  http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/development/juno/ http://download.jboss.org/jbosstools/updates/development/juno/ in my browser, but I tried again and still "There are no categorized items"

Max. I´m trying to install in a brand new Eclipse. It´s a clean installation and workspace. Help > check for updates asks me to uptade to Eclipse IDE for Java EE Developers 1.5.1.20121004-1506 and nothing else. Even after the update asked, I can´t see any Jboss Tools component to install.