[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Invalid Package Name

Yogesh Garg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 17 10:32:57 EDT 2012

Yogesh Garg [https://community.jboss.org/people/nsit_yogesh] created the discussion

"Invalid Package Name"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/766352#766352

Hi,

I am receiving an error "org.drools.RuntimeDroolsException: invalid package name" while building package in drools-guvnor. I followed the  http://kverlaen.blogspot.in/2012/03/reward-system-demo.html http://kverlaen.blogspot.in/2012/03/reward-system-demo.html blog to create a BPMN process. All the steps were successfulIy attempted before I started facing issue of building the package. I have imported other projects like Evaluation, Looping and some of them my own previously in the guvnor before following the blog.

I am not sure whether my process of building the package is correct. I would like to build my current process and the associated forms only, but it seems other projects are also getting into the process. I have set the package to "defaultPackage" as well. I am using jBPM 5.3 full installer. Please help me in this process of building a package.

Thanks,
Yogesh Garg