[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - JBoss Tools 4 Alpha 2 - Stacks, OpenShift SSH, Hibernate Tools, Forge Debug and more...

Fabricio Lemos do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 17 16:42:01 EDT 2012

Fabricio Lemos [https://community.jboss.org/people/fabricio.lemos] commented on

"JBoss Tools 4 Alpha 2 - Stacks, OpenShift SSH, Hibernate Tools, Forge Debug and more..."

To view all comments on this blog post, visit: https://community.jboss.org/community/tools/blog/2012/10/09/jboss-tools-4-alpha-2#comment-10952

Nick, you are right. I was using a 32-bit Eclipse with a 64-bit JDK 7 in a Windows 7. I tried now with a 64-bit Eclipse and I was able to install Jboss Tools.

I was using a 32-bit Eclipse because the problem originated in another machine with a 32-bit Eclipse, 32-bit JDK 7 and Windows XP. Do you know if it´s possible to install JBoss Tools in a 32-bit Eclipse even with a 32-bit JDK? Anyways, tomorrow I will double check this other machine configuration (I don´t have it with me now).

thank you