[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to Automatically assign a Group Task to User if there is only 1 User in the specified Group?

Thomas Setiabudi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 17 21:34:07 EDT 2012

Thomas Setiabudi [https://community.jboss.org/people/thomas.setiabudi] created the discussion

"How to Automatically assign a Group Task to User if there is only 1 User in the specified Group?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/766547#766547

Hi,

In a Human Task Node, I specified only the GroupID attribute value.  So whenever the process come into this task node, it will become the group task for users with Role specified in the GroupID.

The requirement is, if there is only 1 user belongs to that Group, the task should be automatically assigned to that user.  Is there any way to do this?

Any Help is Appreciated.

Regards,
Thomas Setiabudi

Note:
1. We use JBPM5.3 Full Installer
2. In my environment, we use JBPM as service (we call the REST APIs provided by Jbpm-console)