[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: exploded war deployment using project archive

guillaume.lancelin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 18 04:19:38 EDT 2012

guillaume.lancelin [https://community.jboss.org/people/guillaume.lancelin] created the discussion

"Re: exploded war deployment using project archive"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/766602#766602

Hi Max,

Thx for your answer.

We are developping our own jsf components which are included in a jar file. At this time we need to restart JBoss when we modify an xhtml file which is not productive.

Any idea why Eclipse does not propose the other options (I had the same problem with Indigo on xp 32 bits) ?

I just saw than my plugins list was not in my previous post, you can see it above :

 https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-766602-19737/450-344/plugins.png  (https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-766602-19737/plugins.png)

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]