[jboss-user] [jBPM] - How to find problems with Human Task forms?

Miguel Paraz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 18 10:19:23 EDT 2012

Miguel Paraz [https://community.jboss.org/people/mparaz] created the discussion

"How to find problems with Human Task forms?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/766701#766701

Hi,
I'm trying out Human Task forms. I have the following problems:

* When I generate the default ProcessName.ftl from Oryx, it works and the form appears. But, when I download it, edit it and upload (using a WebDAV client - as I couldn't find any upload feature in Guvnor), the change is not reflected. Even when I delete the file, the change is not reflected. Is the form cached somewhere?
* HumanTask.ftl is not detected and no form appears.

There are no logs in the JBoss server.log.

Thanks in advance.