[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - On PC UNLV vs Boise State Live Stream in HD Live Coverage

Sidhant Bhai do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Oct 20 13:54:30 EDT 2012

Sidhant Bhai [https://community.jboss.org/people/sidhant605] created the discussion

"On PC UNLV vs Boise State Live Stream in HD Live Coverage"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/768779#768779

If we're being honest, Boise State should easily defeat UNLV when the two teams meet on Saturday.

 http://bit.ly/oSIO5L  https://evbdn.eventbrite.com/s3-s3/eventlogos/36307758/final.png
Boise State looks like a team that will run the table after an opening week loss to Michigan State, while UNLV comes into this football game with a 1-6 record. Really, this game shouldn't even be close.
But college football is a curious, fickle animal, and we've all learned that nothing is ever guaranteed. Boise State would be foolish to simply overlook the Rebels. So we won't overlook them either, as we break down this Mountain West clash.
Where: Bronco Stadium, Boise, Idaho
When: Saturday, October 20 at 3:30 p.m. ET
Watch: NBC Sports Network
UNLV vs Boise State Live Stream, UNLV vs Boise State Live Streaming, UNLV vs Boise State Live, UNLV vs Boise State Stream, UNLV vs Boise State Streaming, Watch UNLV vs Boise State Live, Watch UNLV vs Boise State Online

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]