[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: unable to retrieve results when getTasksAssignedAsPotentialOwner

franco80 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Oct 22 14:06:35 EDT 2012

franco80 [https://community.jboss.org/people/franco80] created the discussion

"Re: unable to retrieve results when getTasksAssignedAsPotentialOwner"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/771566#771566

thank you, I know where at last there are snapshot's for jbpm  :D

I wonder, which version I should download from maven repo if I use jbpm 5.3:

newer snapshot for 5.3 for example human task war 5.3 with new date or simply snapshot e.g. human task war 5.5 ????

regards