[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to group service tasks using web designer?

Hardik Dave do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 24 01:16:41 EDT 2012

Hardik Dave [https://community.jboss.org/people/hadik] created the discussion

"Re: How to group service tasks using web designer?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/771997#771997

hi,

  https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-771997-19766/customize+jbpm-designer.png  https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-771997-19766/450-281/customize+jbpm-designer.png
     yes, I am exactly asking for further grouping of the service tasks. I also need guvnor rest api(as we currently have to add service tasks) to add groups. Just for reference I am adding an image.
     I will do a feature request in jira but for now can you guide me to do that?

Thanks and Regards,
Hardik Dave