[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - past and see exactly what happened

tudjksr udjksri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 24 03:44:13 EDT 2012

tudjksr udjksri [https://community.jboss.org/people/tudjksri] created the discussion

"past and see exactly what happened"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/772024#772024

http://www.whalliance.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4907785 Supernatural Season 8 Episode 4 Maybe on American Horror Story Season 3, Jessica Lange can play someone sweet, normal, and not demented in any way. Just kidding! She’s an sadistic supahstahhh! Jessica debuted her new Boston accent on Wednesday’s premiere of AHS Season 2, Asylum, and E! News says we should expect to learn more her about strict-but-sexy Sister Jude very soon.  http://www.proprofs.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=878612 Criminal Minds Season 8 Episode 4 For example, “we'll get a flashback to Sister Jude's past and see exactly what happened to her that made her the way she is today. Or, to be more clear, we'll see exactly what happened to somebody else at her hands.” Oh, other people! Always getting in the way. E! also teased that “someone we've already met will meet a gruesome end” on Episode 2.  http://americanhorrors02e02.orbs.com/ American Horror Story Season 2 Episode 2 Do you think that’s Adam Levine or Jenna Dewan-Tatum, the newlyweds who definitely seem to be toast, it’s just a matter of when? Halloween was very considerate to put itself on a Wednesday night this year. It’s perfect for American Horror Story: Asylum, which will air the third episode of Season 2 on October 31. During the episode, called "Nor'easter," a violent storm hits Briarcliff, allowing a group of patients to plan an escape.  http://www.operationsports.com/eashl/forum/showthread.php?p=285015 Supernatural Season 8 Episode 4 Also, Sister Jude (Jessica Lange) will be haunted by her past. According to E!’s spoilers, Sister Jude will institute a movie night to call the inmates. “Too bad she might be the one who needs to be calmed down when she received a delivery that dredges up old demons.” A delivery during a Nor’easter? Go postal service! Will you spend Halloween night with AHS or go out and tape it for later?  http://www.whalliance.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4907781 American Horror Story Season 2 Episode 2 Maybe on American Horror Story Season 3, Jessica Lange can play someone sweet, normal, and not demented in any way. Just kidding! She’s an sadistic supahstahhh! Jessica debuted her new Boston accent on Wednesday’s premiere of AHS Season 2, Asylum, and E! News says we should expect to learn more her about strict-but-sexy Sister Jude very soon. For example, “we'll get a flashback to Sister Jude's past and see exactly what happened to her that made her the way she is today.  http://www.operationsports.com/eashl/forum/showthread.php?p=285007 Criminal Minds Season 8 Episode 4 Or, to be more clear, we'll see exactly what happened to somebody else at her hands.” Oh, other people! Always getting in the way. Murder House is releasing another ghost for American Horror Story: Asylum. Jessica Lange, Evan Peters, Sarah Paulson, Lily Rabe, Zachary Quinto, and Frances Conroy won’t be the only familiar faces playing significant roles on American Horror Story’s second season: Ryan Murphy has revealed that he’s tapped another Season 1 regular for a part. http://forums.motioninjoy.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=99585 American Horror Story Season 2 Episode 2

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]