[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Soap over JMS: JBoss EAP 5.1.0 Native stack

cacao do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Oct 25 09:01:56 EDT 2012

cacao [https://community.jboss.org/people/cacao] created the discussion

"Soap over JMS: JBoss EAP 5.1.0 Native stack"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/772330#772330

Hi,
I am using  http://www.coderanch.com/forums/f-63/JBoss JBoss EAP 5.1.0 in my organization, using the native JBossWS stack. Does this stack support JMS endpoints in webservices, that i can use to develop SOAP over JMS services ?
I have been all over the net, and from that, i gather, that i would require the CXF stack for this development. If not, is there any article i can read to get an understanding of this in the native stack ?

Thanks!

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]