[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - Re: JBoss 4 to JBoss 6 - remoting client invocation - Exception due to not being connected to server

Volker Biermann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 30 09:15:59 EDT 2012

Volker Biermann [https://community.jboss.org/people/katerchen0815] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss 4 to JBoss 6 - remoting client invocation - Exception due to not being connected to server"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/772979#772979

Hi Ron,
sorry for the delay. I took a day of.

I do not see a hint inside the logs indication that creation of the client fails. Ther is only an info saying the jnlp resource is returned. Just for completeness I added the logs and the ejb related xml files. All information about other beans in the files are removed. Would you like to see the jnlp as well?

 I am convinced I am doing something wrong, but what?

As you suggest I will also open anew discussion on the AS forum.

Thank you for your help and patient.
Volker

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]