[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Designer 2.3 can't add service task node

Michael G do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Oct 30 11:28:59 EDT 2012

Michael G [https://community.jboss.org/people/mpgong] created the discussion

"Designer 2.3 can't add service task node"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/773015#773015

Hello,

I recently upgraded to designer 2.3 and noticed that when i try to add a service task node it doesn't add.  I see the icon of the node turn green and when i release the node doesn't show.

I don't get any errors, does anyone else have this issue?

I added the workitem definition like i did before and it shows up in the palette.  Did i miss something?

Thanks