[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - Re: PermGen Space: OutOfMemory caused by loading the same class multiple times

Ron Sigal do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 31 00:36:41 EDT 2012

Ron Sigal [https://community.jboss.org/people/ron_sigal] created the discussion

"Re: PermGen Space: OutOfMemory caused by loading the same class multiple times"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/773128#773128

Hi Luis,

It looks like you have a different problem, since you're talking about multiple instances of RemotingClassLoader.  It is possible, under some circumstances, for Remoting to create a new RemotingClassLoader for every invocation.  Can you tell me which subsystem of AS 6 these RemotingClassLoaders are associated with?

re: "Is there any Classloader issue with Remoting 3?"

I'm not vey familiar with Remoting 3.  However, I can tell you that it was written by David Lloyd, who know a LOT about classloading.

-Ron

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]