[jboss-user] [JBoss Remoting] - Re: JBoss 4 to JBoss 6 - remoting client invocation - Exception due to not being connected to server

Volker Biermann do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 31 04:16:53 EDT 2012

Volker Biermann [https://community.jboss.org/people/katerchen0815] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss 4 to JBoss 6 - remoting client invocation - Exception due to not being connected to server"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/773155#773155

Hi Ron,
the jnlp defines security rules for using the application. More important is the list of external jars to be used. Before JBoss 5 it was quite easy. Simply load the jbossall-client.jar and some libraries for JAAS and XML. From JBoss 5 onwards jbossall-client.jar does not longer exist as such. So I have had to run the application and wait for JAVA messages to find all missing classes. Then simply add the missing jar containing the classes and do start the application again until no more missing jars are detected. Would it be possible that I used a "wrong" jar? There are no more missing classes detected.

Have a nice time
Volker

Start a new discussion in JBoss Remoting at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2050]