[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Marshalling in jBPM and Drools

Jason J do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Oct 31 14:36:17 EDT 2012

Jason J [https://community.jboss.org/people/jasonjho] created the discussion

"Marshalling in jBPM and Drools"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/773307#773307

What's the relationship between Input/OutputMarshaller in Drools and the ObjectMarshallingStrategies used to configure a persistence envi in jBPM?

I am using a custom ObjectMarshallerStrategy when using JPA persistence, but it seems that my accumulate rule in Drools is still trying to serialize facts through Input/OutputMarshaller.

Can anybody give a quick explanation?