[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Programmatically generating human task forms with FreeMaker for embedded jbpm5 in a web application

Feki Ahmed do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 3 06:03:10 EDT 2012

Feki Ahmed [https://community.jboss.org/people/bardelman] created the discussion

"Re: Programmatically generating human task forms with FreeMaker for embedded jbpm5 in a web application"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/757550#757550

Hi,
Thnx for your reply but my question was exactly about how to dynamically generate the .ftl files from the .bpmn process's human tasks..
My current solution was to generate these files with eclipse and place them in the classpath as u said but i m still not sure if .ftl files can deal properly with Ajax and with simple <jsp:include> tags..
cheers