[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Where are admin console binaries

Vlad Craciunoiu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Sep 3 12:02:16 EDT 2012

Vlad Craciunoiu [https://community.jboss.org/people/vladcrc] created the discussion

"Where are admin console binaries"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/757623#757623

Hello,

I was wondering about JBoss7 Administration Console: where exactly are it's binaries ? Because it's not a WAR in any of the "deployments" folders and this intrigues me.

Maybe in "\jboss-as-7.2.0.Alpha1-SNAPSHOT\modules\org\jboss\as\console" ? But here I see a JAR,  "jboss-as-console-1.4.0.Final-resources" which only contains images.

Best regards,
Vlad

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]