[jboss-user] [IronJacamar] - Re: RAR deployment out of EAR

Sebastiao Santos do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Sep 4 10:54:16 EDT 2012

Sebastiao Santos [https://community.jboss.org/people/santos.sandro] created the discussion

"Re: RAR deployment out of EAR"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/757830#757830

Jesper,

I've alreaded read this sections 2 or 3 times, and see nothing specifically about rar classloading.

I'm trying to make my jar's inside my ear depends of the "deployment name" of the rar. Apparently it is working, but It would be really helpfull if we had something more specifically about rar classloading in the JBoss documentations.

I'm trying in the Ironjacamar forum too, but without help.

Thanks,

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]